Brindisi Leather: The beauty of full-grain leather with the charm of vintage.
Brindisi leather is made from full-grain hides that are hand-antiqued to create a dramatic vintage look. The antiquing process is done by a team of skilled artisans who carefully apply the color variations over several hours. This highlights the natural characteristics and grain of each hide. A protective coating is then applied, and the finished furniture is buffed to accentuate the luxuriously soft hand. Brindisi is part of our Natural Sauvage collection.
- Made from full-grain leather
- Hand-antiqued for a vintage look
- Natural characteristics and grain highlighted
- Protective coating applied
- Luxuriously soft hand
- Durable and long-lasting
- Unique and stylish
- Comfortable and luxurious
- Perfect for a variety of life styles