Leather Creations Policy – Terms and Conditions.
FOR ORDERS PLACED FROM A SHOWROOM
All orders place in a showroom are custom made for you therefore are not returnable, can not be canceled and can not be exchanged. If you have an issue with an order you placed please contact your sales representative of email us at email@example.com
FOR ORDERS PLACED ONLINE FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
IN STOCK MODERN ACRYLIC BENCHES
You may return the in stock modern acrylic leg bench within 30 days of delivery. If you require a return, you must obtain an emailed RTA (Return Authorization) By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization. Once RTA is received, customer must package and ship back to 1317 4th Ave, Auburn GA 30011 at customers expense. Once Item is received back in new & unused condition customer will be credited.
If you have an issue with an order, please contact your local showroom where you purchased your leather furniture and we will do everything we can to work with you to find a solution.
- We will notify you right away if a Leather or product selected is delayed and cannot meet our standard delivery time expected.
- Leather Creations will do everything possible to ensure accurate shipping dates, but please be aware that all shipping dates are an “ETA” ( estimated time of arrival). White Glove Delivery service typically takes up to 3 weeks from the time it leaves our factory to arrive in your local delivery area.
Furniture & other large item production time.
- Please see showroom for lead manufacturing lead time for your furniture to be produced. Times can vary depending on leather inventory at the time of order.
- Local Atlanta, Chicago and Austin deliveries are made daily. Long distance “White Glove Delivery” service in all other markets take up to 3 weeks for shipping.
Leather Creations has selected the most professional carrier(s) to ensure that your order arrives in the same quality condition as the day it left our factory, and in a timely manner.
When the carrier picks up your order from our factory, you will be notified and provided a tracking # and a website to track your orders shipping progress.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 678-584-1000 Ext 1383 with any questions, comments or concerns about the delivery process.
Delivery terminology –
White glove delivery with assembly
- Delivers to a room inside your home. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or in an elevator.
- Packaging will be removed and disposed.
- Assembly service. The delivery team will assemble the item for up to 60 minutes, using basic tools such as a screwdriver or alien wrench.
- Please inspect each piece carefully, no damage claims can be made after delivery.
- It is the customers responsibility to be sure the items ordered are in fact deliverable to the house/room desired. Prior to ordering, we can provide all required information to assist you with determining if a particular delivery is likely to be a problem. ( DD unsure where this paragraph might best fit, it may not be her eor maybe its here and also in the ordering area?)
- Additional charges apply for additional services such as going up more flights of stairs or delivereies taking more then 60 minutes as a rate of $30 per additional 30 minutes.
Notification of your delivery
- You will be notified via email or phone call by the delivery company when your order is ready to ship.
- Once the shipment is in your local area, a representative from the delivery company will call to schedule a delivery time window.
- Our delivery companies do the best to give you an accurate time and date of delivery, but please keep in mind unforeseen events beyond their control that may cause delays.
- All residential furniture shipping is based on consolidation.
- Special rush direct services. To find out more about rush service. Please email or call for quote: ring 678-584-1000 ext 1383/ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We inspect every piece of merchandise before it leaves our factory. In the unlikely event that your merchandise is damaged in transit, please contact Leather Creations as soon as possible. If you receive a package with visible damage, please be sure to note the damages on the documents provided by the delivery service or take pictures.
*** We appreciate all of our customers; however, Leather Creations reserve the rights to refuse services to any customers if we feel we are unable to meet or satisfy the customers’ needs or requests. ***
Since opening in 1994, Leather Creations has taken pride in everything we do. From selection to product quality and of course, customer service!Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We love to hear from our customers, but emailing is usually best to give us time to research your questions or concerns. Thank you again for shopping Leather Creations. Small retailers like us greatly appreciate your business.
For customer service please email:
email@example.com or call (678) 584-1000 ext 1383
Leather Creations Manufacturing – 1317 4th Ave, Auburn GA 30011